UAE Journal of Educational Technology and eLearning is an annual publication for the educators of the Middle-East and Gulf regions. The objective of the journal is to provide a platform for regional educators to share their experiences, strategies and research findings in the areas of Educational Technology and eLearning. The 5th annual edition of the journal is released on December 2014, and the 6th is scheduled for November 2015.
Manuscripts can be related to research, design and development of learning systems, educational technology use and applications, and regional/international professional topics. Submissions should be contextual and related to the region: Middle East, India, Eastern Europe, or Northern Africa and other neighboring regions to the United Arab Emirates. Submissions should be both practical and academic, and targeted to the audience of teachers in the Middle East and neighboring regions.
The Journal Themes
- New paradigms in online learning
- Virtual Learning Environments and their implementations
- Mobile Learning (mLearning)
- Wearable Computing
- iPads and ipadagogy
- Applied research in Learning, Teaching and Educational Technology or elearning.
- Pedagogy & Technology
- Web 2.0 tools in higher education
- Exemplary Online Courses and Learning Objects
- Ed Tech tools and technologies review
- 21st Century Digital Literacy
- Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- MOOCs ( Massive Open Online Courses)
- ICT for development and sustainability (ICT4Dev, ICT4ESD) in the region.
See the submissions page for more information.
Download the eJournal Style Guide here. It is a pdf file that contains the full submission guidelines for authors: