Below are the submission guidelines for publication in the eJournal.
Prospective authors should register their interest at firstname.lastname@example.org which can be done by either submitting an abstract or writing a brief outline of the article. This will help Editorial team to establish first level of contact with the authors and guiding them through the process. The perspective authors will be notified within two weeks about the next stage which is submission of the first draft of Article for Editorial Board’s review. The eJournal uses a double-blind peer review process.
Initial articles for the 2015 publication are required by June 4, with final versions due by October 4th. We encourage submitting full articles as early as possible so that there is ample time for the peer-review process. No promise of publication is made until the full paper has been received and undergone the peer-review process.
Please download the eJournal Style Guide here.
It is a pdf file that contains the full submission guidelines for authors.
The Submission Process:
- Authors may email their abstract for topic review. Use the contact form at this website.
- Editorial team contacts Authors to submit the full paper for further review.
- The article goes through review.
- Editorial team notifies the author if the full paper would be accepted or if it needs changes.
- Authors are expected to address the suggested edits and submit a revised version.
- Each Article goes through at least two rounds of review before being published.
- Abstract submissions for the 2015 issue of the eJournal are due by June 4th, 2015.
- First Draft of the Article by September 3rd, 2015.
- Final versions are due by October 4th, 2015.
- Publication of the 6th issue of the eJournal – 22 November, 2015.